By drawing on the experience of the project team, county staff, partner agencies, and members of the community, this project seeks to determine answers to the following questions:
- What does it mean for the county’s transportation network to be resilient?
- What are the community’s acceptable levels of risk and uncertainty in planning for that desired flood-related resiliency?
- What are the potential actions and steps that Boulder County could take to improve resiliency?
- What have previous plans and studies said about specific measures that could improve the resiliency of our transportation infrastructure and floodplains?
- What level of public investment would be required for a range of results?
- What are the potential actions that Boulder County and its partners could take to improve resiliency, particularly within existing Boulder County programs?
- What actions are most cost-effective to achieve desired levels of resiliency?
- What actions are supported by the public to achieve desired resiliency levels?